With its unique cuvette technology, the HemoCue® Glucose 201 DM System gives you accuracy at the point of care while reducing the risk of spreading infection. Plus, you have the added controls and productivity means made possible with advanced data management. With instant data connection, customisable prompts and more, you gain tighter control of authorised use and higher efficiency in everything from patient management to billing.
The integrated data management functionality improves patient safety by ensuring tests are performed by the right person for the right patient. You can set customisable automatic prompts for patient ID, operator ID, lot numbers, etc. Plus you have access to lockout functions.
Enables the highest accuracy with the lowest risk
- For screening, monitoring and aid in diagnosis of diabetes mellitus
- Microcuvette technology means no need to bring analyser near patients, reducing the risk of spreading infection
- Individually wrapped microcuvettes to minimise contamination and maximise shelf-life
- Safeguards patient testing and data
- Customisable automatic prompts for patient ID, operator ID, lot numbers, etc.
- User login and lockout functions
- Quality control tests, including QC lockout, linearity and proficiency testing
- Offers convenience and efficiency
- Portable and battery-operated system ideal for mobile settings
- Automatic transfer of results
- Reduced manual entry errors